The Canterbury A&P Association is a membership based organisation. Membership is open to anyone interested in furthering the progress of agriculture in Canterbury. Members are entitled to exclusive privileges at the Canterbury A&P Show and Canterbury A&P Association events held throughout the year.
There are a range of membership categories, with different fees applying, to suit individual circumstances. Annual membership fees are due by 31 March each year.
Benefits of membership:
- Complimentary Canterbury A&P Show tickets according to the membership category.
- Priority car parking at the Canterbury A&P Show.
- Regular newsletters to keep you up to date with what's happening.
- Access to the Members' Marquee and grandstand seating overlooking the Main Arena during the Show, exclusively for Members.
- Invitation to the President's Cocktail Party, held during the Canterbury A&P Show.
- Priority booking for stables and camping sites at the Canterbury A&P Show.
- Discounted livestock and equestrian exhibitor entry fees for the Canterbury A&P Show and other Association events.
- Reduced price on Canterbury A&P Show admission tickets for Member's guests.
- Priority booking for other Canterbury A&P Association events.
- Access to exclusive Member promotions during the year.
- Voting rights and invitation to attend the Annual General Meeting.
- Receive a copy of the Annual Report.
- Plus the opportunity to meet people of similar interests.
Options available include:
Family Annual Member $95
Corporate Annual Member $95
Stud Annual Member $95
Individual Annual Member $55
Junior Exhibitor Annual Member $30
To apply for an annual membership, download the application form and return with payment to the Canterbury A&P Association.
For a one off fee you will continue to receive the exclusive privileges of Canterbury A&P Association membership for years to come.
Two categories are available:
Full Life Member $1500
Individual Life Member $1000
To apply for a Life Membership, download the application form and return with payment to the Canterbury A&P Association.