The Canterbury A&P Association is a membership based organisation. Membership is open to anyone interested in furthering the progress of agriculture in Canterbury. Members are entitled to exclusive privileges at the Canterbury A&P Show and Canterbury A&P Association events held throughout the year.
Annual General Meeting
The 2015 Canterbury A&P Association General Meeting will be held at 3pm on 1 April 2015. The meeting will take place in The Show Gate building at Riccarton Park Racecourse (please note the change of room, formerly the Gloaming Room). Refreshments and networking to follow. All Members are welcome to attend.
There are a range of membership categories, with different fees applying, to suit individual circumstances. Annual membership fees are due by 31 March each year.
Benefits of membership:
- Complimentary Canterbury A&P Show tickets according to the membership category.
- Priority car parking at the Canterbury A&P Show.
- Regular newsletters to keep you up to date with what's happening.
- Access to the Members' Marquee and grandstand seating overlooking the Main Arena during the Show, exclusively for Members.
- Invitation to the President's Cocktail Party, held during the Canterbury A&P Show.
- Priority booking for stables and camping sites at the Canterbury A&P Show.
- Discounted livestock and equestrian exhibitor entry fees for the Canterbury A&P Show and other Association events.
- Reduced price on Canterbury A&P Show admission tickets for Member's guests.
- Priority booking for other Canterbury A&P Association events.
- Access to exclusive Member promotions during the year.
- Voting rights and invitation to attend the Annual General Meeting.
- Receive a copy of the Annual Report.
- Plus the opportunity to meet people of similar interests.
Options available include:
Family Annual Member $95
Corporate Annual Member $95
Stud Annual Member $95
Individual Annual Member $55
Junior Exhibitor Annual Member $30
To apply for an annual membership, download the application form and return with payment to the Canterbury A&P Association.
For a one off fee you will continue to receive the exclusive privileges of Canterbury A&P Association membership for years to come.
Two categories are available:
Full Life Member $1500
Individual Life Member $1000
To apply for a Life Membership, download the application form and return with payment to the Canterbury A&P Association.