2019 Trade Applications will open early February. PLEASE CONTACT debbie@THESHOW.CO.NZ if you would like to be added to our database and emailed once they are open.
Please find a list of all the key dates for 2019 below to keep you on track for this year’s touch points:
– Repeat bookings from 2018 required
Current exhibitors have first option to rebook their 2019 site, to secure it an application must be received by this date.
– Current Exhibitor final payment for Earlybird Discount
21 May – New Exhibitor sites allocated from
New Exhibitors are welcome to apply for a trade site any time of the year; priority is given to those who apply first with a deposit.
– Final payment due.
– Deadline for discounted tickets on account
Advanced payment required before tickets released
– Marquee Set up commences
– Sites available outside/uncovered
– Night security commences 6pm
– Nominations for Trade Awards close
– Feature sites available inside/covered
Food Pavilion, Trade Pavilion, Innovation Hub & supplied marquee sites.
12 Nov – Exhibits set up by 8pm
Except for Trade Pavilion, sites must be set up by 5pm
NEW ZEALAND AGRICULTURAL SHOW 13 -15 Nov
– Show Hours 8am – 5.30pm
– Trade Exhibitor Awards
16 Nov –
Inside/covered sites removed by noon
– Security on site till 6am
– Outside exhibits removed
2020 New Zealand agricultural Show 11-13 Nov